FREE Admission - Public is Welcome
FREE foods, drinks, balloons, cakes, candy, gifts
FREE Moon Cakes and Lanterns
As usual, The Vietnamese Unified Buddhist Association of Utah (Phổ Quang Temple) will be hosting the 17th annual MOON FESTIVAL at Pho Quang Temple (1185 West 1000 North, Salt Lake City, Utah) on Saturday, September 21, 2013.
This is an event for ALL ages regardless of religion. There will be lots of fun, so bring your friends and family come out to have some fun with us for a wonderful cultural experience!
There will be:
* Free Foods and Drinks - Gian hàng ăn uống miễn phí
* Activities/Games and Contests - Thi đua trò chơi
* Unicorn Dances - Múa Lân
* Camfire watch - Đốt lửa trại
* Moon Cakes give-a-way - Phát bánh Trung Thu
* Moon Lanterns give-a-way - Phát lồng đèn Trung Thu
* Free Gifts, Balloons and More - Phát quà, bong bóng, bánh kẹo
* Entertainment & Performances - Chương trình văn nghệ ca nhạc
EVERYONE IS INVITED!
PLEASE COME TO ENJOY WITH US!
*** WE NEED VOLUNTEERS *** If you or your group would like to be part of the entertainment and/or would like to volunteer at this Moon Festival, please notify us by commenting on this wall’s event or contacting Mr. Hoa Vo (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!